Bob G.

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 22:23:47 -0700, charlie b
wrote:

My woodworking goal is to be able to develop the knowledge,
skills and abilities necessary to design, build and finish
furniture I can't afford to buy.

(BTW - Tom Plamann's done it - so there's hope.)

What're you shooting for?

charlie b

Well I have been "shooting" now for close to 40 years.. and to be very
honest I have hit the bulls eye almost all the time...

My aim has always been to relax, and to improve my work...

Never built anything to save money... but have build a lot of
furniture that I needed ...but I did it for enjoyment...

Bob G.