Larry Jaques

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 04:41:45 GMT, the inscrutable Edward Greeley
spake:

OK, Jeff, I LOOKED at a jar of Hellman's "REAL" Mayonaise that is in my
fridge which bears a "Best if used by" date of Oct 11 05. The label
plainly, clearly and specifically states: "REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING".

The list of ingredients includes WHOLE EGGS and EGG YOLKS. Ain't NO WAY
I would use the stuff if it had been stored at room temp for any length
of time (say, more than a couple of hours max) 'cause I've had food
poisoning before and it's not a lot of fun.

See my other post with the link. All eggs in today's mayo are
PASTEURIZED and safe.

--
"Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein
-=-=-