Koz

DeepDiver wrote:

Ok, so HDPE is not exactly metal. But it's for a metalworking project...

I need some 3" thick HDPE, specifically: 16.5"L x 6"W x 3"T (2 pieces). Does
anyone know of a source for this? So far, the most I've been able to find is
2-1/4" thick.

Thanks,
Michael

Does it have to be HDPE or would UHMW work? I'd get thicker than 3 thick and machine it down if tolerance is an issue. It usually comes +/- about 1/16" (sometimes more) at those thicknesses.

If UHMW is ok, let me know and I can cost it for you. It might also be
available on e-bay as scrap from someone at better prices.

Koz