Arthur

Bod wrote:
Hi All, my joiner bless him, has boarded all the vaulted ceilings in
the house and forgotten where all the wires for the spot lights are,
sparky is playing hell, ceilings have been skimmed to boot. Anyone any
ideas on how to find them, we can't make them live and detect them as
most are just wires ready to make up loops, I'm hoping someone will
come up with something that will stop the ceiling looking like an Edam.
Cheers Bod

I am unable to help in any way. I just want to
add something to the list of names your spark has earned.

The 20 watt twit!

Arthur.