raden

In message , wig
writes

raden Wrote:
From what you've written above and the fact that you've ended up
creating four threads out of one, I really think you don't understand
how to use newsgroups geoff

What are you talking about 4 threads for? I can only see 2. I
initially posted two *identical* posts about sticky pads, one of them I
edited, i.e. the post at the beginning of this thread. The only thing I
was unable to edit was the title. If you are seeing 4 threads perhaps
it is you who cannot use newsreaders.

No, you retard, there are now 6 separate threads, and 3 on solar panels

I do know how to use a newsreader and have been doing so for years (I
must have been in this NG for around 8 years for starters

surprised if you are unwilling to do this.) If you are unwilling I
guess I might have to "come down there to see for myself".

Whatever, sort your posting out

--
geoff