Lee

petek wrote:

My ISP is Telewest and I have a broadband connection via a modem which
they provided and set up. I now want to reposition my PC (and obviously
the modem also) to another room in the house.

snip
Can I buy the connectors and cable myself and if so can anybody
recommend a cost effective source? Is there anything special about
fitting the connectors to the cable or is it similar to normal co-ax TV
aerial cable?

This has been discussed previously, a Google should find previous answers.
Personally I would just leave the modem where it is and run a length of
Cat5...

Lee

--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.