Duane Bozarth

Renata wrote:

Going to return a quart of paint to Lowes, I dig out the receipt and
noticed they charged me for 2 cans when I only bought 1. Haven't had
a chance to discuss this with them yet, but in the meantime, I' gotta
return an outside light fixture at HD (cause I found a nicer one at
Lowes) and what do my eyes behold, but a charge for 2 of them! Now
since I only have one light outside the door, and only one door to the
outside (except for sliders w/spots overhead), there's no way I'd a
picked up two lights in first place, much less misplaced one between
the BORG and home. Going shortly to try to get this straightened out.
THis one's more critical since it's $45 rather than the $7 for the
paint.

Twice in a short interval at 2 different spots. What the heck's going
on here?!?

You're not paying attention at the checkout?