Larry Jaques

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 07:24:35 -0400, the inscrutable "George"
george@least spake:

"donald" wrote in message
Why are we making a mountain out of a molehill? This is not a two story
addition or a parking structure. It is a simple shade structure for a
sandbox! I just wanted to know what what was reccomended for the span of

the
2x10 . Do I need three or could I get by with two 4x4's.

TWO. At either side of the north end of the box. The rest is tarp and
tie-down slanting south.

Why in the hell would you want to put anything up that would tempt a kid to
climb or swing on it?

Because kids love to climb and swing? Because it provides shade?

Besides, it'll keep the kids out of the huge sand "catbox."

California's 4 Seasons: Fire, Flood, Drought, & Earthquake
http://www.diversify.com NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards