BigWallop

"Lars" wrote in message
Is it ok to use white undercoat instead of white emulsion paint.

I would need to buy the emulsion but unfortunately I am overspent at
them moment!

------

This is the bqackground. I found I have got a nearly full 10 litre
tin of Johnstone high opacity white undercoat.

I want to re-paint the inside of a cupboard which has brick walls and
is plastered in the same way as conventional indoor walls are. The
cupboard walls are already painted white but it was several years
ago.

I just wonder if undercoat might change colour over time or might be
poorer wearing or might have some other disadvantage? Can someone
advise please.

Yeah, why not. If it looks white, and it feels white, then it must be
white. No matter how it got to be white, then it'll be alright to use the
white paint you have. :-)

I'll get me coat.