Pat Barber

I tried that method, but with plastic bags almost full
and damn near five feet high, this method don't work too
well. This unit is quite large(110" high x 66" long)

These bags are huge and the band is UP high inside the
unit, which gives you no leverage point from the outside.

I do believe a cloth bag might react differently as I
can break the tension on the upper "cloth bag" with the
"push" method.

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Just push in the right spot. No need to un-do anything. Grab the bag with
your hand and push. A good push right below the housing will cause it to
pop inside and you just remove the bag. Honest, give it a try. Easy to go
back also.