Slowhand

"alexy" wrote in message
"Never Enough Money" wrote:

What are you talking about when you say "trim out the entire post."

I view this thread through Google groups and it's really easy to see
why replies go with what posts. No confusion.....

Yes, that was fairly predictable. Those who use Google groups tend to
look at usenet as a web forum, and eventually it may devolve to that.
But recognize that a large portion of the readership uses newsreaders
that don't download the whole thread each time a new message is added.
And while we could go back and see the context, it is more efficient
use of screen space to look at current messages only.

After Google takes over the world, who's gonna need software anyway.
SH - Look out microsoft. Here comes google.