Prometheus

On 1 Jun 2005 17:44:42 -0700, "Never Enough Money"
wrote:

So what shoud I do, repeat the post I'm responding to? That seem
inefficient. Seems like you usenet folks should move on itno the year
2005.

I've tried them both, and Agent is far more effiencient than Google.
Not to mention that Google only carries a fraction of Usenet. If you
doubt that, go check out alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking!

But go ahead and use whatever posting preference you like (because you
will anyhow). Just be advised that it doesn't come out correctly for
much of the group.