Gerald Miller

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:40:39 -0400, "Daniel A. Mitchell"
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:
"Peter Grey" wrote in message
ink.net...

"jim rozen" wrote in message

So now the drill and the heat gun work. So something else
is fixing to go bust anytime now...

Yep. It did. At my house. So it's YOUR fault my cordless drill stopped
working!?

Peter

Pete's drill wasn't ALWAYS a cordless...could be why it stoped working, the
cord broke off.

Our university engineering students did this same conversion to our
Rockwell table saw. They cut their own cord off, with the saw. A TABLE
saw. That's not easy! An electric HAND saw, sure, that's easy; but a
TABLE saw?

They never cease to amaze me.

Three key words - UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING STUDENTS -
explains it completely, they probably survived, unfortunately.
Dan Mitchell

Gerry :-)}
London, Canada