Don Bruder

In article . com,
wrote:

Or am I stupid?

:-) I don't know enough about you to make that judgement,
but I sent the attachment to the dropbox as a ZIP, and
a human had to unzip them and check them for viruses
before they were made available.

Rich

Ahhhh... That would explain it, then... When I went looking, they must
not have been uncrated and available yet.

Let's see what happens...

Aha! There they are. And the "Tesla_Turbine.txt" file is identical to
the "attachment_description.txt" file I saw yesterday. Guess I was just
"early"

--
Don Bruder -
- New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.