ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Why a pain? Just about to buy a SS unit and you have touched on a
interesting point---they are sposed to be less maintenance????

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
On Mon 30 May 2005 11:23:58p, Rudy wrote in alt.home.repair:

Thinking of getting (finally) a gas grill.
Don't know very much about them.

Have read Consumers Reports, but see in the papers many grills on sale
at Sears carrying the Kenmore label. Quite a bit cheaper that Weber or
Vermont Castings.
CR hasn't offered any opinions on these Kenmore ones

Have you looked at the SS grills at Costco ?

Great grill. I'd buy it if it weren't SS. SS is a royal PITA.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974