mark d

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 22:00:48 GMT, Bazza wrote:

lot of split wood(nails where big buggers when it was built in ,37)
which means i will have to fit all new as i cannot get the original
design, prob MDF, does this bend as much as wood?.

more!

I think the best way may be to plaster down to floor level leaving a
20mm gap at the bottom to conceal the sky/Ethernet/telephone/tv cables
which have been tacked onto the skirting over the last 10 years

Bazza

Thats a tricky plastering job. I ended up smashing off the plaster up
to the height of the top of my new skirting and packing around the
back of the skirting by drilling and plugging the wall and then screws
can be adjusted to get the perfect positioning to make the mitres meet
correctly. YOur hardest job will be getting the mirtres looking pro.,
not what glue / screws you use.