raden

In message , wig
writes

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) Wrote:

snip
If as it seems, you are then unable to post with trimmed context, I
suggest

you do it via a proper newsreader.
snip

What do you mean - trimmed context - Do you mean what I have just done?
snip , snip? I can do that as you have just seen.

That'd be what you confused with editing

It is my
understanding that many people want to see the previous information.
It maybe that some prefer it all to be there, some prefer it to be
snipped, and yet more would prefer it if it were all deleted.

The simple, and obvious thing to do is snip what is irrelevant to your
part of the discussion.

3-4 screens of irrelevant crap help nobody

So as I said b4 I know how to post via a newsreader, but I prefer not
to.

So why have you created 4 threads ?

--
geoff