Franc Zabkar

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 00:35:03 +0000 (UTC), Wing Fong Wong
put finger to keyboard and composed:

In aus.electronics Rick wrote:
"Wing Fong Wong" wrote in message ...
The hardest part of this is finding someonw not only knows the language
well but have a good under standing of the product, or is willing to learn
about your product.

Absolute nonsense. The simple fact is, the Chinese can't
be bothered. E.g. Silicon valley, which is now nearly 50%
immigrant Asian and which has been decimated by the
'dot com collapse' is chock full of companies who write
decent English manuals, and chock full of people who're
desperate for gainful employment of any kind.

Well, it shouldn't be hard for english speakers to write decent manuals in
English.

It's greed and sheer laziness on the part of Asian (mostly
Chinese) manufacturers. Nothing else.

I did actually mean that, perhaps I should've added "can't find someone
like that, for the price they are willing to pay".

There is no need to find someone to *write* the manual, only to *proof
read* it. The labour cost for the former would be low, as it would be
done within the PRC.

- Franc Zabkar