James Sweet

"keith" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:03:23 +0000, NSM wrote:

"Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, the Dark Remover""

wrote
in message ...

They're now using magnetic therapy to treat depression with a coil
placed on the head over a certain part of the brain. Then a high
current is discharged thru the coil. Skip down to the bottom of this
URL to read about TMS.
http://depression.about.com/cs/treatments/a/newtx.htm

That appears to be reasonable. Using fridge magnets to cure diseases is

like
trying to behead someone with a feather.

There is a chance of the latter succeeding.

Yes I remember discovering that when I took archery in school, a feather
zipping by at a good speed can do some damage.