Never Enough Money

For those of you using a newsreader -- I'm responding to Doug Miler who
said:

So what shoud I do, repeat the post I'm responding to?

If you want the majority of your readers to know what you're talking
about,
then, yes.

That seem inefficient.

And making people wonder what the heck you're talking about, isn't?

Seems like you usenet folks should move on itno the year 2005.

No, it seems like:
a) Google should fix its broken news interface, which fails to quote
posts
when following up
b) you should switch to using a real newsreader.

Now finally I can say my piece....

Perhaps I don't know what a newsreader is. The one I thought I tried
about two years ago was far inferior to Google.

BTW, I notice huge numbers of folks do the same as I do - they don't
quote anything. That makes me suspect your use of the word "majority".

I'll also check the settings/preferences on Google. Perhaps it will
"quote" or maybe you can tell me where to find a "newsreader" that I
don't have to be a computer scientists to download, upload, overload,
install, figure out, etc.