Doug Miller

In article .com, "Never Enough Money" wrote:

So what shoud I do, repeat the post I'm responding to?

If you want the majority of your readers to know what you're talking about,
then, yes.

That seem inefficient.

And making people wonder what the heck you're talking about, isn't?

Seems like you usenet folks should move on itno the year 2005.

No, it seems like:
a) Google should fix its broken news interface, which fails to quote posts
when following up
b) you should switch to using a real newsreader.

--
Regards,