wig wig is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raden
From what you've written above and the fact that you've ended up
creating four threads out of one, I really think you don't understand
how to use newsgroups geoff
What are you talking about 4 threads for? I can only see 2. I initially posted two *identical* posts about sticky pads, one of them I edited, i.e. the post at the beginning of this thread. The only thing I was unable to edit was the title. If you are seeing 4 threads perhaps it is you who cannot use newsreaders.

Yesterday out of interest - because none of you are able to grasp what I have been saying - I edited the OP post in this thread with the words "elephants can't be choosers" just to see if it could be done, well it has worked for me viewing here, question is has it worked for you viewing there? From my memory of newsgroups it may be that you have to "refresh" this thread in your newsreader or failing that refresh the whole newsgroup (and from my experience of using newsgroups I won't be surprised if you are unwilling to do this.) If you are unwilling I guess I might have to "come down there to see for myself".