Baron

Acrylic paint is a bit harder (tougher?) than acrylic-vinyl which is
more so than vinyl. Most trim paint is acrylic. As to what is better, it
depends on the application. Vinyl is a bit more flexible and water vapor
permeable.
As far as brands, all the manufacturers make paints in all the different
types. I like Sherwin Williams but Benjamin Moore and Muralo are quite good
as well. It's more personal preference.

Good Luck.

"Walter R." wrote in message
I am getting ready to paint my (stucco) house again. It was last painted

in
1990 and actually still looks very good.

Most professional painters in this area use "Frazee" paint. This appears

be a regional maker of paint in the South West.

Their best exterior paint is touted as 100% Acrylic ($ 22). Is superior
paint composed of 100% Acrylic? Should I only consider paint that is 100%
Acrylic? Is Glidden or SW paint 100% Acrylic?

What is other, good paint made of, if not 100% Acrylic?

If I sound confused that's because I am.

--
Walter
www.rationality.net