Hopkins

*yawn*

You say walmart paint is made by S-W, but that means nothing. S-W makes
a crappy line of paint just like most other brands, but somehow we're
supposed to be impressed when you claim S-W makes WM paint.

I know WM's main concern isn't quality -- why would their labeled paint
be any different?

Yet you recommend no products.

I certainly did in the other thread. Try to keep up.

If?? As I said, you don't know.

I'm not the one trying to sell someone on something I'm clueless about.
You can't say anything definitive about WM paint quality. You're not
getting S-W's good stuff for 12 bucks per, no matter how it's labeled.