Pounds on Wood

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
I must admit, Delta did send a pair of the "old style"
locking bands and now I wonder why they did that ???

Any bright ideas of how in the name of god to get a
"locking ring" out of the unit with the bag on ???

I think Jet first introduced that feature, and it is one of the reasons I
chose their DC afew years ago. It sounds like Delta copied it, although I
have not seen one. On the Jet it is also difficult to get the ring out IF
you let the bag get nearly full. I have found that pushing up on the bag
and ring together allows you to get your finger behind the ring and then it
goes pretty easy. But it is NOT easy with a full bag, and it will ALWAYS
spill more dust than the old clamp style. I still like it better than the
outside clamps.

--
********
Bill Pounds