Stubby

Duane Bozarth wrote:

Patch wrote:

I've got a Huskee riding mower, 15.5 Hp, Tecumseh engine. Lately I have to
have the choke pulled out about 1\3 to keep it running. I've replaced the
plug, cleaned the air-cleaner, replaced the gas line filter. I've sprayed
about a 1\3 can of carb cleaner into the carb with the engine running. No
improvement so far. Any suggestions on what to try next?

Thanks

Find the air leak...

Right. Start by rebuilding the carburetor. You can buy a kit at a
small engine repair shop. [I'll bet you ran it dry last Fall. That
lets the gaskets dry out. No good, contrary to popular opinion.]