wig wig is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)
snip
If as it seems, you are then unable to post with trimmed context, I suggest
you do it via a proper newsreader.
snip
What do you mean - trimmed context - Do you mean what I have just done? snip , snip? I can do that as you have just seen. It is my understanding that many people want to see the previous information. It maybe that some prefer it all to be there, some prefer it to be snipped, and yet more would prefer it if it were all deleted. It is the same as the age old arguement of whether to top post or bottom post. You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

I'm afraid I'm from the school of "I don't care" that is to say I don't care how others post, I will read what they have to say no matter how they have decided to present it. and I don't push my views on how things should be done onto others. And I don't care in this instance about whether people post via a "www forum" or using a newsreader to the newsgroup directly.

So as I said b4 I know how to post via a newsreader, but I prefer not to.