Ted Edwards

James Sweet wrote:
We have a very large and very expensive air filter that uses high
voltage to strip dust particles from the air. It's a top rated
product, but we won't use it.

Well whatever, but those don't produce ozone or negative ions. Hey you're
welcome to give it to me, I've been in the market for one of those actually.

You might look into electrostatic furnace filters but not the ones you
supply power to. We have permanent filters that work by the airflow
over the grid developing a small static charge. Enough to trap
particulates but not enough to generate ozone or produce a flow of ions.
They are cleaned with a little detergent and water every couple of
months and last indefinitely.

Ted