Bob Parker

The first Poptronics article was absolutely riddled with drafting
errors. Later they brought out a lot of corrections. Have you
incorporated those corrections into your meter?

Bob

"danbob5" wrote:

I built the poptronics esr meter with a FAR circuit board. when i check a
regular cap it works as it should but when i check a electolitic it
generates about 5 to 10 % more voltage at the meter than when the probes
are touched and the meter is zeroed out. I have checked all componet
location & polarity 3 times and the voltages are good checked with meter &
O scope. any ideas?
Dan