Watson A.Name - \Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\

"James Sweet" wrote in message

I would, but they're too expensive - sixty bucks. And the gold

plated
ones are even more expensive, a hundred or more.

No, I don't believe they work, but they make a good conversation

piece.
Especially when you try to explain how it must be worn, so that the
magic whatever won't stop. ;-P

http://www.qray.com/qray20/index.asp

You should check out the episode of Penn & Teller Bull**** on

alternative
medicine, absolutely hilarious segment on magnetic therapy.

They're now using magnetic therapy to treat depression with a coil
placed on the head over a certain part of the brain. Then a high
current is discharged thru the coil. Skip down to the bottom of this
URL to read about TMS.
http://depression.about.com/cs/treatments/a/newtx.htm