Bazil

JANA wrote:
How would it be for someone from over here in the western world to write a
manual in Chinese or Japanese?

I am sure it would be full of these types of errors, but in to their
direction. You have to give credit to these people, that they came very far
in the last number of years. As for their engineering, and skills to be able
to developed the mass manufacturing at a very low cost, this alone was a
great accomplishment. I realize that they had a lot of help from the R&D
technology companies from the western world, but they still did a great
accomplishment, considering their historic background.

Rubbish.

They are built of the same stuff, same grey matter. If anything they
pump out a higher percentage of engineers etc. They have been chaffing
at the bit for ages to jump on the industrial bandwagon.

If we had a requirement to produce a manual in Chinese or Japanese or
any other language for that matter, we would get a translator who can
speak the other lingo correctly.

I don't know if its pride or just an assumption that their high school
english cuts it, that they continue to produce their manuals without
getting them proof read, but either way, their manuals suck.

Bryan