JANA

How would it be for someone from over here in the western world to write a
manual in Chinese or Japanese?

I am sure it would be full of these types of errors, but in to their
direction. You have to give credit to these people, that they came very far
in the last number of years. As for their engineering, and skills to be able
to developed the mass manufacturing at a very low cost, this alone was a
great accomplishment. I realize that they had a lot of help from the R&D
technology companies from the western world, but they still did a great
accomplishment, considering their historic background.

--

JANA
_____

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
Here are some excerpts from the instruction manual for a Legend LSD2
digital set top box.

PREPARATION OF REMOTE CONTROLLER

Load the batteries to the groove of the remote controller and then
enable you to operate the native

OPERATION SCOPE OF THE REMOTE CONTROLLER

Make the controller toward the inductive window of native and then
press the keys

1. Distance: about seven meters in front of the inductive window
2. Angle: about 30 degree right or left refer to the frontispiece of
the native's front panel

The serial data interface is used to update the software version and
enrich the database of this device

Do not tie the antenna signal cable (line) with power line in order to
avoid causing the watching effect be affected

USEFUL PROMPT

To prolong the useful life of this machine, the interval of the
continuous switch action must be above one minute

The parameter of using power source should be squared with which
indicated on the rear panel, or the machine will work improperly and
even be ruined

When the picture the unexpected nonresponse happening, please turn on
the machine again

NOTE: Any changes will not be noticed in advance. Our company reserves
the rights for the explanation of the discrepancy

- Franc Zabkar