Edwin Pawlowski

"tom" wrote in message

If
Mr. Barber's talkin' about what I think he's talkin' about, try pushing
radially on the bag at one point as near to the ring as possible. The
ring should bend inward, allowing removal. I think... Tom

It took me a couple of bagfuls to figure that out. Now I empty it at about
1/2 to 2/3 full in just a minute. What you DO NOT want to do is overfill it
so the chips are starting to fill the top bag. That would make a mess. Not
that I would ever do that, of course, I've just heard stories about it.
Yeah, that's it, I heard stories about it.