tom

David wrote: You will find the addition of a separator a welcome
addition to your DC
system. I didn't use my DC for long before I realized the need for a
trash can collector that catches nearly ALL the heavy shavings and much

of the finer dust. It's so easy to pop the lid off the trash can and
dump it. total time is under a minute. Beats screwing around with the

bags.

Yabbut, you'll still have to empty out the bag every now and then. If
Mr. Barber's talkin' about what I think he's talkin' about, try pushing
radially on the bag at one point as near to the ring as possible. The
ring should bend inward, allowing removal. I think... Tom