No

I got a response and have a guy coming out to take a look Friday or
Saturday. A real nice country boy who chatted my ear off for about 1/2 hour.
I'm looking forward to working with him. He is a bit concerned given that
some of the logs have been down since winter and one has been down for maybe
a year. I see not rot or anything. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this
will be a win win.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
m...
In article , "No" wrote:
Done - No response yet.

You could phone them - there is a contact number on the website - or, if
you
like, I could have SWMBO try to light a fire under somebody's butt (she
works
there).

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
om...
In article , "No" wrote:

Anyone in south central PA interested in milling this?

Contact Wood-Mizer (www.wood-mizer.com) and they can put you in touch
with
owners of their mills in your area.

--