Kendall P. Bullen

In article ,
(v) wrote:

Hmm, I DID say that V-Tech was an "economy" brand.

Yes, well, it's a shame I didn't read that 10 years ago. ;-)

If your batteries are dying so soon, maybe you are not following the
proper initial procedure so the battery is not right from day one?

It's hard to believe that simply using it before it had its full charge
would permanently damage it...what crappy technology that is!...however
I really have no recollection, so it's possible that we used it before
it was charged. I'll check with my other half. Thanks for the warning.
I usually read all warning labels and don't recall reading anything like
that on either cordless phone. I'm pretty sure the VTech had the
battery preinstalled when we bought it new from [wherever].

Kendall

--
Kendall P. Bullen
http://www.his.com/~kendall/

Never e-mail me copies of Usenet postings, please.
I do read the groups to which I post!