Jim Ranieri

"excap" wrote in message
Okay, thanks everyone for their responses! I think I'm not going to risk
the Wal-Mart Paint. Now I have 2 options instead:

1) Lowe's Paint (Which I hear is Olympic) $75 for 5 Gallons

or

2) Benjamin Moore from my local paint store at approx. $25-30 per gallon.

Now I heard that BJ is absolutely the best there is, and I like that. I'm
going to be using about 10 gallons on my house and that would give me

about
a $100-150 difference in price.

Opinions? Olympic any good or what?

It's quite possible that Olympic manufactures brands for other stores to
different specs than they do for their own label.

I'd get the Moore.