Colbyt

"excap" wrote in message
Okay, thanks everyone for their responses! I think I'm not going to risk
the Wal-Mart Paint. Now I have 2 options instead:

1) Lowe's Paint (Which I hear is Olympic) $75 for 5 Gallons

or

2) Benjamin Moore from my local paint store at approx. $25-30 per gallon.

Now I heard that BJ is absolutely the best there is, and I like that. I'm
going to be using about 10 gallons on my house and that would give me

about
a $100-150 difference in price.

Opinions? Olympic any good or what?

Wise decision about the Wal-Mart paint.

I have no experience with the Olympic paint.

I have not used the better grade of Ben Moore either. The second level
exterior gloss paint is a great product. Nice body, goes on smooth, level
and covers well. I never manage to paint anything in one coat but over a
similar color this paint might do it for most people.

Colbyt