Duane Bozarth

Joseph Meehan wrote:

excap wrote:
I had heard a few years back that Wal-Mart Paint was Excellent...made
by one of the big guns in the paint industry. At the time, I bought
Wal-Mart interior paint with good results.

Is there exterior paint just as good? I will be painting my house
this next month and would like to get the best paint there is for the
best possible price. Wal-Mart is going for $60 for 5 gallon pail.

I don't know who makes their stuff, and it may not be the same all over
the country, but the stuff I bought (interior bath) a couple of years ago
was outstanding.

I'd strongly expect them to use the same vendor(s) for all, but there's
certainly no guarantee that won't change. Last year they told me it was
Sherwin-Williams.