Joseph Meehan

excap wrote:
I had heard a few years back that Wal-Mart Paint was Excellent...made
by one of the big guns in the paint industry. At the time, I bought
Wal-Mart interior paint with good results.

Is there exterior paint just as good? I will be painting my house
this next month and would like to get the best paint there is for the
best possible price. Wal-Mart is going for $60 for 5 gallon pail.

I don't know who makes their stuff, and it may not be the same all over
the country, but the stuff I bought (interior bath) a couple of years ago
was outstanding.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit