World Traveler

"Rudy" wrote in message
news:YNzme.1518057$6l.1082955@pd7tw2no...
This would have been so much easier to do if we had done it before
installing the cabinets. But no... so now its get my face into the floor
as
I try nailing this delicate maple facing to the toe kicks.

Just did mine, "after". Used my "air" powered finishing nailer and 13/16"
18 GA nails.
Practiced first so I had a low setting on the air so as not to "pound" the
heads in too far (~1/16th).

This was after the cabinets were in and the U/c heat vent and vac-pan were
put in place.
Cant see the fin nail heads unless I get down and lay on the floor. Wife
will fill them with matching colored wax "crayon" if it bothers her.

Rudy -- Either you haven't been married very long, or there is a grammatical
/ logical problem in your last sentence -- I think you meant to write:

"I will have to fill them with matching colored wax "crayon" if it
bothers my wife." :-)