Me

Default Carrier Infinity vs Performance HVAC Quotes and Questions

I am looking at 2 different Carrier HVAC sytems.
#1 includes a Performance 93 (58MTA080) , a Performance 12 AC (38TZA036 &
CC5AXA036 coil) with a Thermidistat(TSTATCCPRH01).
$7500
#2 Infinity system including the Infinity 96 furnace (58MVP080) and Infinity
18 AC (38TDB036) along with the Infinity Control.
$8700
Both systems include all installation, permits, sales tax, electrical,
correcting some airlfow issues by installing some manual dampers and also a
10 year parts and labor warranty on entire system. The price is out the door
and I have already calculated any rebates into price posted above. Do those
2 prices sound like a good deal? I am still undecided if i want to spend the
addtional money for the infinity system. I live in southwest Ohio. It is so
hard to compare prices between contractors as the quality of the install
plays a big part and the cheapest isnt always the best. The contractor is a
Carrier Distinquished Dealer and a Factory Authorized dealer.