Rudy

This would have been so much easier to do if we had done it before
installing the cabinets. But no... so now its get my face into the floor
as
I try nailing this delicate maple facing to the toe kicks.

Just did mine, "after". Used my "air" powered finishing nailer and 13/16"
18 GA nails.
Practiced first so I had a low setting on the air so as not to "pound" the
heads in too far (~1/16th).

This was after the cabinets were in and the U/c heat vent and vac-pan were
put in place.
Cant see the fin nail heads unless I get down and lay on the floor. Wife
will fill them with matching colored wax "crayon" if it bothers her.