CWLee

"Nick Hull" wrote

Have you tried burning incense?

No, and thanks for the idea - both incense and burning hay.
Being a city boy, in a big city, I wonder how far I'd have
to go into the country find a place where I could buy a
handful of hay. :-)

I posted this to 2 other groups, and the best solution so
far is a household cleaning product called Fabrese or
Febrese or something very similar. I bought a small spray
container of it and have sprayed the area 3 times and the
smell is decreasing. Of course that might have happened
anyway, and at the same rate, but I'm glad it is going away.

Thanks again for your assistance.