Nick Hull

In article ,
"CWLee" wrote:

(This is somewhat off-topic, but I have a lot of respect for
the knowledge contained in this newsgroup.)

About a pint of gasoline was spilled in the far back of my
station wagon. Odor remains a week later, although I've put
hundreds of miles on the car with all windows, including the
rear window, open. Any suggestions for getting rid of the
odor? Thanks.

I've found the smoke from a handfull of burning hay will remove all
kinds of odors, even skunk. If you are creative enough you could make a
tiny safe smoky fire inside the vehicle. Maybe burning a small candle
in a water filled pan and feeding hay into the flame.

Have you tried burning incense?

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/