Stormin Mormon

Dunno if this will do any good. But simple green (spray on), hot water, and
scrub brush. Draw it up with a wetvack or upholstery tip for a carpet
cleaner.

Just a thought.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"CWLee" wrote in message

(This is somewhat off-topic, but I have a lot of respect for
the knowledge contained in this newsgroup.)

About a pint of gasoline was spilled in the far back of my
station wagon. Odor remains a week later, although I've put
hundreds of miles on the car with all windows, including the
rear window, open. Any suggestions for getting rid of the
odor? Thanks.

--
CWLee