Colbyt

wrote in message
oups.com...
Colbyt wrote:

If you like I can get you a brand name.

Absolutely!

You won't find these at HD or Lowes. You might be able to find a picture
online somewhere.

I called the local supply house. The one they currently stock is made by
Gerber (sp?) and is 14w x 12. Formerly they stocked one made by Peerless it
was 15w x 12.

Gerber sink picture posted for reference only.
http://www.irvingsplumbing.com/gerbersinks.htm

I will add that you need to be careful when selecting a faucet for the
little guys because of the shallow depth you don't want a lot of projection
into the room. Less is definitely better.

I asked if they were set up for shipping. The answer was no on something
like this because of packing.

Colbyt