Default Cheapest, Shallowest Wall Mount Sink

I did a search for shallow wall mount sinks and found these $1000
numbers meant for millionaires. To accommodate a new floor plan in an
OLD 70's bath/powder room renovation, where I'm opening up the bath and
taking a 1 1/2' away from the powder room, I need the shallowest wall
mount sink I can humanly find.

I got the idea for this renovation while in Germany last year. Their
hand sinks are amazingly small, like nothing I've found on the
Internet.

If anyone can suggest a manufacturer/brand of cheap (but not
utility-quality) shallow wall mounts, I'd appreciate hearing here.

Thanks.

Kathy

wrote in message
ups.com...
I did a search for shallow wall mount sinks and

found these $1000
numbers meant for millionaires. To accommodate a

new floor plan in an
OLD 70's bath/powder room renovation, where I'm

opening up the bath and
taking a 1 1/2' away from the powder room, I need

the shallowest wall
mount sink I can humanly find.

I got the idea for this renovation while in

Germany last year. Their
hand sinks are amazingly small, like nothing I've

found on the
Internet.

If anyone can suggest a manufacturer/brand of

cheap (but not
utility-quality) shallow wall mounts, I'd

appreciate hearing here.

Thanks.

I found one once that was only 16 inches but it was
ugly. Have yu considered a shelf with a bowl type
sink? Along ths line:
http://www.antiquitystone.com/images/bowl%20sink%20
normal_small2.jpg

Colbyt

wrote in message
oups.com...
I did a search for shallow wall mount sinks and found these $1000
numbers meant for millionaires. To accommodate a new floor plan in an
OLD 70's bath/powder room renovation, where I'm opening up the bath and
taking a 1 1/2' away from the powder room, I need the shallowest wall
mount sink I can humanly find.

I got the idea for this renovation while in Germany last year. Their
hand sinks are amazingly small, like nothing I've found on the
Internet.

If anyone can suggest a manufacturer/brand of cheap (but not
utility-quality) shallow wall mounts, I'd appreciate hearing here.

Thanks.

The smallest I am aware of is 12" from front to back. It is just a basic
china sink. If you like I can get you a brand name.

Colbyt

Colbyt wrote:

If you like I can get you a brand name.

Absolutely!

Colbyt

wrote in message
oups.com...
Colbyt wrote:

If you like I can get you a brand name.

Absolutely!

You won't find these at HD or Lowes. You might be able to find a picture
online somewhere.

I called the local supply house. The one they currently stock is made by
Gerber (sp?) and is 14w x 12. Formerly they stocked one made by Peerless it
was 15w x 12.

Gerber sink picture posted for reference only.
http://www.irvingsplumbing.com/gerbersinks.htm

I will add that you need to be careful when selecting a faucet for the
little guys because of the shallow depth you don't want a lot of projection
into the room. Less is definitely better.

I asked if they were set up for shipping. The answer was no on something
like this because of packing.

Colbyt

Should I route the pipe inside or outside? orangetrader Home Repair 14 February 24th 05 04:42 AM
Wall mount toilet blues Joerg Home Repair 9 October 8th 04 06:45 PM
insulating a wall Rick Dipper UK diy 10 August 6th 04 08:33 PM
Wall falling down? Alex UK diy 8 August 29th 03 10:54 AM
Sink waste through wall Richard UK diy 4 August 4th 03 02:04 PM