Joseph Meehan

Mikepier wrote:
I have a Kohler Rialto one piece toilet that occassionaly does not have
a good flush. I believe it is because the bowl does not fill with
water completely after a flush. I have adjusted the float, and the
flapper is working fine. There is a diverter valve in the tank with a
float, but I do not believe it is adjustable. Then I noticed on my
ballcock valve there is a plastic adjusting screw on the side. Look
at this figure. The screw is on the right side:

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/images/fillvalve-1b1x.jpg

What is this screw for?

I am not sure but I believe what looks like a screw going into the side
at the top of the unit adjust the refill rate (really a guess) I suspect
there is a screw on the top that will adjust the height (float valve) of the
fill.

That said, I doubt if your problem is there. I suspect if you just hold
the handle down a little longer when you need a little extra flush, it will
take car of the problem.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit