Colbyt

wrote in message
oups.com...
I did a search for shallow wall mount sinks and found these $1000
numbers meant for millionaires. To accommodate a new floor plan in an
OLD 70's bath/powder room renovation, where I'm opening up the bath and
taking a 1 1/2' away from the powder room, I need the shallowest wall
mount sink I can humanly find.

I got the idea for this renovation while in Germany last year. Their
hand sinks are amazingly small, like nothing I've found on the
Internet.

If anyone can suggest a manufacturer/brand of cheap (but not
utility-quality) shallow wall mounts, I'd appreciate hearing here.

Thanks.

The smallest I am aware of is 12" from front to back. It is just a basic
china sink. If you like I can get you a brand name.

Colbyt